Sunday, October 4, 2009

Long Beach I love you!


Hey guys I want to give a heart felt thanks to all of you who came out and supported me this wekend at LDCCON! I had an amazing time, meeting greeting, all of you! Def got love for my west coast peeps! Wanted to post a quick JJ Kirby and I jam piece, he did Cloak, I did Dagger with me on the inks for the whole piece. Again thanks so much and as far as I know this was my last show of the year till 2010, hopefully I will have a new sketchbook, new prints, and many more projects lined up, so till then watch this blog, and let's have some good times!

-Alejandro
"not you fat jesus"
PSHOO!PSHOO!

1 comment:

  1. Great to meet you Ale. Thanks for the Supergirl sketch and Fathom page. I don't know if you noticed it or not, but when my daughter saw the Supergirl, she (quietly) said "wow", smiled, and stared at it while I paid you. She has never done that before with any of the other sketches I have.

    ReplyDelete